The Premium Collection is just one of the cookie dough fundraisers that TK Fundraising offers. You have probably found that same fundraising program offered by other companies too. So what’s the difference between this TK and others fundraising companies? According to Karen, the owner:
TK Fundraising offers many years of experience in fundraising to help you be successful. In addition, they offer excellent customer service and genuinely cares about their customers. Here are two examples.
1. Some cookie dough companies offer higher percentage profit, but they charge for shipping. Though you make more profit on the sale, the weight of the cookie dough causes shipping costs to be higher. In the end, you do not make as much money because of your shipping cost. Be sure to read the fine print. With TK Fundraising, as long as you meet sales goals, shipping is included. You’ll find that TK Fundraising is up-front about everything. No hidden fees.
2. TK Fundraising offers multiple types of cookie dough programs not only to provide a wide range of choices for you but also to fit your budget. You may choose from dry or frozen dough, choose from programs that have large or small minimum purchases, and even choose a higher or lower cost. It’s all about you, the customer and what you need and want.
Premium Collection — 2.7 lb. Tubs
Wonderful Gourmet Cookie Dough in tubs! Enjoy delicious “Home Made” cookies without the mess!
This program features 13 delicious flavors of 2.7 lb resealable tubs of cookie dough! The tubs yield 48 .9oz cookies. There is a 250 tub minimum and you must round each item to the nearest case. There are 6 tubs per case.
Choose from the following 13 Mouth Watering Gourmet Flavors!
- Chunky Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
- Oatmeal Raisin
- MM Candies
- Macadamia White Chocolate
- Triple Chocolate
- Walnut Chocolate Chunk
- Reese peanut Butter Cup
- White chocolate oatmeal cranberry
- Lemon Drop
- Chocolate covered cookie dough bites
Cookie Dough can be thawed and refrozen multiple times without compromising the quality or taste of the product. The cookie dough can be kept frozen for one year, refrigerated for 6 months and kept at room temperature (between 66 – 77 F) for 21 days.
Comes in tubs. Each 2.7lb tub yields 48 .9oz cookies. Sells for $14 per tub. 250 tub minimum. Your profit ranges from 30-50% depending on how much you sell. Free Shipping and handling!
250 to 400 tubs = 30% profit
401 to 600 tubs = 35% profit
601 to 1500 tubs = 40% profit
1501 to 2500 tubs = 45% profit
2501 and up = 50% profit
All products are kosher certified and 0g trans fat per serving! Normal delivery is 2-3 weeks after receipt of payment and order. All orders must be prepaid and are non-refundable.
The Fundraising Network will be featuring more of TK’s cookie dough fundraising programs in the near future. Be sure to check back! If you’d like to learn more now, visit CookieDoughFundraiser.org.