On our journey to find the best cookie dough fundraiser for you, The Fundraising Network interviewed Jolian Grant, the President and Owner of Just Fundraising. As always, our first question was why a group should choose JustFundraising over other cookie dough companies.
“With 15 years of experience in the fundraiser industry, our groups can be confident that we are going to help them to succeed in working toward their fundraising goals,” he said. He then went on to list many reasons that you should choose them. In fact, we never got past this first question because the reasons seemed endless.
Free to Start, No Money Up Front, No Risk
- Wide Variety and Not Just Cookie Dough
- A Program to Fit Almost Any Group
- Highest Profit Guarantee and Commitment to Quality
- Lower Minimums
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Payment
- Special Offers When Available
- Community Involvement When Tragedy Strikes
Where TFN found an incredible difference is with JustFundraising’s commitment to Superior Support
JustFundraising does their best to equip you with the best online and offline support in order to optimize your time and help your group raise more.
- You’ll be designated your own personal fundraising assistant to help you select, plan out, and support your fundraiser from beginning to end. All emails and phone calls are promptly returned within 1 hour, during regular business hours.
- The selling material for all order-takers is second-to-none and virtually does all the selling for you.
- You can now access their new online Create Your Group Fundraising Page that can make your job easier and help you raise more.
- Finally, they really do care about your goals and they’re anxious to add you to their growing list of success stories.
Click here and get all the details. Even if you are not planning a cookie dough fundraiser, It’s definitely worth it to find out about this company.
It’s all about your group and your choices!
When we spoke with Pat Van Hesteren, the President of Ultimate Fundraising, Inc., we were excited to hear about their “Better Fundraising Solution.” Pat offered us several reasons why you should choose Ultimate Fundraising over any other company for your cookie dough fundraiser.
1. Quality Products:
They have partnered with only the best suppliers in the fundraising industry.
2. Brochure Options:
Ultimate Fundraising offers three different cookie dough programs complete with “tag brochures” that include cheesecakes, pretzels, dessert bars, funnel cakes and more.
3. Price Options:
They offer two sizes of cookie dough tubs. This gives you a price point choice. Choose the smaller tub with a lower price and lower minimum or choose the larger tub with a slightly higher price and opportunity for more profit.
Cookie Dough is not the only product offered by Ultimate Fundraising. They are a one-stop shop for fundraising. If you find the cookie dough isn’t quite the right fit, they have many other programs, and one of them is bound to be perfect for your group.
With an understanding of what works and what doesn’t, your group can take advantage their experience and insure the best chances for the success of your fundraiser.
6. Proven Track Record:
Ultimate Fundraising is ready provide your group with various success stories and testimonials from groups with whom they have worked both currently and in the past. “We are proud of our past success and want to add your group to the list of those that we have helped to reach their fundraising goals,” Pat told me.
And 7: Ultimate Fundraising Makes It Easier for You!
Perhaps one of the most unique and attractive reasons to use Ultimate Fundraising is that their new cookie dough program makes fundraising easier than ever. They have a new Home Delivery Cookie Dough program that takes all of the work out of the distribution for your group, and there is no minimum order!
If you’d like to know more about Ultimate Fundraising’s cookie dough program, click here.