Have you considered a Christmas Wreath fundraiser? You might think, “Why should I consider this now? Christmas is three months away.” Well, you need to think about it, because Christmas Forest (who provided the information below) gets their groups ready for fundraising in the early fall. It takes time to create the materials you will need and to be prepared for sending out so many wreaths to the groups use their wreaths for fundraising year after year. And making all those wreaths is not quick either. Christmas Forest employs about 50 crafts people during the months leading up to Christmas and sends out about 30,000 Christmas wreaths all over the world.
If you are or are thinking about doing a Christmas Wreath Fundraiser this year, here are some tips to help you maximize your results and profits.
Tips for Choosing a Christmas Wreath
The holidays are a time of year when Christmas starts to occupy the thoughts of many as they decide not only how to decorate their own home but what gifts they will give to their family, friends, clients or colleagues. Here are some tips for making meaningful choices your gift recipients will love:
1. Take into consideration the color scheme the recipient is currently using. If your friend has a green door, you may not want to send them a wreath with a big blue bow. A fresh wreath topped off with a gold bow would be a perfect choice because not only does it complement the green door, but it also brings more of the colors of Christmas to the exterior.
2. When making your choice, think about the preference of the recipient and not necessarily what appeals to your taste. You may fall in love with the designer look of the Holiday Swags, but perhaps your great aunt would much rather have the traditional circular wreath with a great big red velvet bow.
3. We have some great ‘fancy’ wreaths loaded with ornaments, lights and colorful bows. You could choose the Mardi Gras colors of the Gala Glitz wreath or the fun geometric designs of the Art Deco wreath for your friend that marches to his/her own drummer.
4. When deciding on which Christmas wreaths would be best to send out to your client list, we recommend something a little more conservative such as the gorgeous Christmas Classic wreath or the beautiful Highlander wreath with the tartan plaid bow.
5. At this wonderful time of the season, it’s important not to forget those who share their faith with you. Consider sending clergy people, choir members or special friends from your congregation special Christmas Crosses – wreaths in the shape of a cross. This is sure to bring them great joy.
6. Lastly, when giving wreaths as gifts, it’s important to consider whether or not your recipient has something they can use to hang it on the door. If you’ve never seen them display a Christmas wreath, chances are you should probably include a wreath hanger with your gift. This way, you’ll be certain they can use it right away.
Fresh Christmas wreaths make perfect Christmas decorations and great Christmas gifts for those you care about. With these tips for choosing just the right style from our large assortment, you’re sure to bring pleasure to your recipient with a Christmas gift as unique and special as they are.
Special thanks to Christmas Forest for the information for this article. Groups of any size can easily use Christmas Forest for their fundraiser. Click here to read our review of Christmas Forest, or you can visit them at http://christmasforest.com.